I welcome guest posts here at Wife Sense. Posts must be directly related to homemaking, family relationships, personal finance, or faith.
You must be a subscriber of this blog. You must also be a follower of Wife Sense’s Facebook Page and Pinterest accounts (available in the sidebar.)
- Posts must be your own original content and not previously posted on your or any other website.
- You agree not to publish it anywhere else, including your own blog or Web site until it has been on Wife Sense for 90 days.
- All posts will be checked for plagiarism through Copyscape. Posts that do not pass Copyscape will be rejected.
- It must be at least 500 words long (not including the title and bio)
- There’s a trend to add curse words to blog posts to increase perceived authenticity. Wife Sense posts do not follow this trend. At all. Nope.
- Your bio must not exceed 100 words. Please put this at the end of the post.
- You may provide up to two byline links: one for your blog or Web site, and one for a social media account of your choosing (optional).
- Please include a picture of yourself. The width or height of the picture must be at least 900 pixels. Attach the picture as a separate file in your submission.
- No affiliate links may be included in your post.
- Your post cannot be an advertisement for your product or the equivalent of a sponsored post.
Posts with substantial grammatical and spelling errors will be automatically rejected.
Submission of a guest post does not guarantee publication. I publish guest posts that offer significant value to my readers as determined by my discretion solely.
There is no compensation for publishing your guest post. The purpose of publishing your guest post is to increase exposure to our blogs and engage with new readers.
If your post is for a website that is not a personal blog, it will be considered a sponsored post and the following guidelines apply:
- Post must be a minimum 500 words. It can be written by you or me.
- If you provide the content, it must be original content not previously published elsewhere. You must also agree to not publish to your own site or to someone else’s site. However, feel free to share through social media and link to it as much as you want.
- I reserve the right to edit content to fit my website as desired.
- 2 links may be included for every 500 words. $5 per link thereafter.
- All links MUST be NOFOLLOW.
- All sponsored posts will include a disclaimer at the top of the page explaining that they are sponsored. NO EXCEPTIONS. Wife Sense adheres to all FTC guidelines.***
- Cost: $75 with the content published within 30 days of receipt. Payment can be made through PayPal.
If your post meets all of the requirements above:
- Please email it to me for consideration at firstname.lastname@example.org The post should be in the body of the email and not a seperate attachment.
- Do not include HTML coding.
- Include a few sentences explaining who you are and why you think your post would be a good fit for Wife Sense. Also include your blog address and your Twitter and/or Facebook address.
Sponsored posts are accepted/rejected at my discretion.
***It is a violation of FTC law for paid links to be listed on my blog without clearly informing my readers I was compensated for posting the content. If you do not wish this disclosure to appear in your post, do not submit content to Wife Sense. I adhere to all FTC guidelines at all times.